Completing your taxes is still simple and easy while our teams continue to work remotely until it is safe for both our staff and clients to be back in the office. We have the technology to do this securely and effectively – maintaining constant communication with our clients. Our regular office phone numbers will ring through to those working at home; and we are always available via email or video chat.
To submit documents:
- For individuals, it is our strong preference we create a TaxCaddy account for you. Please review our TaxCaddy Resource Page for more information
- For business and trust clients, you may log into your account on our Secure Client Portal or request a secure link from your M&S advisor.
If you must send paper documents, please send them via USPS. If FedEx or UPS is your only option, please reach out to your M&S advisor to coordinate a direct shipping.
Please do not email sensitive information or documents. GoogleDocs, DropBox and other file sharing applications may also be unsecure.
To file and sign your returns:
- For individuals, access or request your TaxCaddy account. Once your returns have been finalized, you will receive them electronically for review. You will sign and submit the e-signature authorization form via the software, completing the process.
- For business and trust clients, you will receive a secure link to our client portal to upload your documents and review your finished return. You will receive an email from SafeSend to sign the e-signature authorization form, completing the process.
- For clients not using TaxCaddy or SafeSend Returns, you should prepare for delays in the mailing and processing of paper returns. Currently, processing paper client documents and paper-filing tax returns are pending our ability to safely reopen our offices to access, print and bind documents.