Our Women’s Initiative – GLOW or Growth and Learning Opportunities for Women – is a direct result of employee participation and engagement.
Mowery & Schoenfeld started by creating an inclusive group of men and women at all levels of the organization. We used feedback and insights from our team members from both formal and informal methods. Internal data was laid with industry information, advisor input and best practices to create a framework for the program.
Designed by and for employees, this program brings women and men together to:
- Ensure an environment of honesty, that lacks judgment or division.
- Collaborate and communicate to help build each other up and solve problems.
- Build programs based on personal, professional and community growth.
- Assist each member to create a plan for clear action to achieve their goals.
- Focus on accomplishments and celebrate one another.
Mowery & Schoenfeld sought to ensure accountability through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the organization in five specific areas: pay, recruitment, retention, advancement and representation. Expectations for participants also include actionable takeaways for each event, incorporation into goal setting and a continuous feedback structure.