Many things in life are best left to the experts, and your tax compliance and planning questions are no exception. Whether your income stems from your business, investments, or other activities, you want to be sure you’re complying with the tax laws while minimizing your tax burden. We’re here to help you do just that.
Tax Services for Prosperous Individuals and Families
An individual who has accumulated a certain level of wealth needs the sophisticated financial and tax services that only a professional accounting firm can offer. Mowery & Schoenfeld provides excellent financial planning and reliable advice to help you maximize your personal tax savings and achieve your personal goals.
Here’s How We Help
Each Mowery & Schoenfeld client has a unique tax situation, and we place a heavy emphasis on understanding all of your financial activities and how they interact on your tax return. This helps us to develop and implement the best tax minimization strategy for you.
Do you think it’s time to find a tax advisor that’s right for you? Let us help you with some of the following services:
- Federal and state tax return preparation
- Income tax planning associated with:
- Sophisticated investment vehicles, such as hedge funds, master limited partnerships, and foreign-based corporations
- Deferred compensation
- Director fees and expenses
- Unique one-time events
- Charitable giving plans
- Alternative minimum tax avoidance
- Real estate and business investment planning
- Timing of income and deductions
- Representation before the IRS and state taxing authorities
- Planning for life changes such as divorce or bankruptcy
We also offer a library of tax tips and explanations – click below to access our web based tax planning guide!
Or download a PDF copy of our Tax Planning Guide here!