We offer career opportunities within our culture of growth. Our associates work on challenging
engagements that provide the exposure they need to progress in their careers. Each will work with a
personal team - buddy, mentor and career advisor - to set a development plan and long-term goals. We
want to be the place you start and stay.
WHAT WE DO
We solve problems. Assurance clients are privately-held companies, entrepreneurs, and their families.
You will work directly with leadership teams to go beyond financial reporting and accounting - you will
provide insight, knowledge and advice to help our clients succeed.
As a full-time assurance associate, you will:
- Work with clients in a variety of industries by providing compilation, review, audit and other
assurance engagements; including write-up work and due diligence projects.
- Work closely with senior associates and managers, receiving ongoing guidance and coaching.
- Enjoy direct interaction with clients and Firm leadership from day one. This position requires
one-on-one communication with all parties.
Many of our clients are local to the Chicagoland area, meaning our engagement teams have limited
travel obligations. You will sleep in your own bed most nights.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required, Masters or advanced degree desired
- CPA-eligible with plans to obtain it, if not already earned (we will support your efforts with expense reimbursement and time off to study!)
- 0-2 years of public accounting experience within audit
- Desire to develop a rewarding career!