- Practice Areas:
- Business Transactions, Due Diligence, Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition, Mergers & Acquisitions, Transaction Services
Listen twice as much as you speak. This is Phil’s philosophy as he works to help his clients build value and navigate complex financial transactions. Phil most enjoys learning about the challenges and wins entrepreneurs encounter in bringing a business to life.
Phil joined the Transaction Advisory Services team in 2019 with nine years of experience in forensic accounting. He worked extensively with both public and private companies, and specializes in financial modeling and M&A transactions.
Phil is always up for a game of tennis, and enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters.
- Master in Professional Accounting - University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Business Administration - University of Texas at Austin
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Illinois CPA Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants