Estate, Gift & Trust Tax
Preserving Your Family’s Future
The world of estate, gift, and trust planning can be intimidatingly complex. While it may seem easier to let everything “sort itself out,” this course of inaction rarely yields desirable end results.
Let our professionals at Mowery & Schoenfeld guide you through the nuances of proper estate and gift planning, and be confident in the knowledge that you’ve placed into action a plan that will protect your wealth and preserve your family’s financial future.
Do More Than Will It; Plan It
You need to do more than write a will; you need comprehensive planning to help protect your assets while minimizing their exposure to income and estate taxes. You’ve worked hard to accumulate your wealth, and it’s our job to help you preserve it and ensure that it’s allocated according to your wishes. We collaborate closely with you and your advisors to design estate and gift planning strategies based on your unique situation. Preserving your family legacy while utilizing the most up-to-date estate transfer techniques.
At Mowery & Schoenfeld, our clients’ estates run the gamut in size and complexity. We advise you through the estate, gift and trust complexities that include:
- Establishing simple through sophisticated estate plans, utilizing tools such as:
- Revocable living trusts and wills
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Grantor retained annuity trusts
- Installment sales to intentionally defective grantor trusts
- Family limited partnership formation and administration
- Coordination of estate and business succession plans
- Tax-efficient gifting to family members
- Charitable-giving strategies
- Private foundation formation and administration
- Charitable trust formation and administration
- Estate and trust administration