Employee Benefit & Retirement Plans
A Financial Partner Who Knows Employee Benefits
Employee Benefit Plan Experts
Mowery & Schoenfeld has been working with employee benefits firms for years, so we know what particular challenges and opportunities affect your business. We help you stay on top of shifting rules and regulations, keeping you compliant in an industry of change.
Helping You Stay Compliant Amidst Changing Regulations
Working with employee benefit plans requires specialized training and skill, and that’s exactly what Mowery & Schoenfeld offers. As the Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service laws continually change, we stay on top of these developments, so you stay compliant.
Mowery & Schoenfeld provides auditing services for employee benefit plans with a focus on compliance with the changing regulations and requirements. Through our holistic and proactive approach, we help identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
Due to our years of experience and work with employee benefit plans, we are able to provide more than just auditing; we are your financial partners, committed to helping your firm handle all its financial responsibilities, from plan qualifications to preparing reporting documents.
Designing Employee Benefit Plans
In addition to working with dedicated employee benefits firms, Mowery & Schoenfeld provides benefit program consulting services to a range of companies in diverse industries. Our employee benefit specialists help plan and implement benefit programs that are popular with employees while meeting overall business goals. As an objective advisor, we recommend solutions that are compliant, a good investment, and operationally and financially beneficial.
Our employee benefit advisory services include the following:
- Tax preparation
- Consulting on employee benefit and retirement plans
- Finding competitive plans at a fair price
- Evaluating the costs and benefits of various plans
- Managing regulatory compliance responsibilities
- Providing third-party administrative services
- Accurately preparing, reviewing and filing Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor forms
- Managing fiduciary responsibility
- Educating and training plan enrollees
- Finding favorable investment options for employees
- Offering 401K and profit-sharing plan services