Small Business Specialist
Our firm is looking for an energetic, self-driven, individual seeking to participate in a warm, welcoming team environment. We're seeking an inquisitive individual who delights in the success of clients and fellow team members and is excited to be a part of the solution to challenges and complexities. This individual will be responsible for assisting entrepreneurs across various industries, providing the opportunity to directly assist our clients in their accounting functions. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a willingness to help our clients solve business challenges are key to a candidate's success within this role.
Education and Skills Required
We are seeking an experienced individual responsible for handling client accounting matters, including:
- General ledger maintenance,
- Bank reconciliations,
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable matters,
- Payroll processing matters, and
- Payroll tax and sales tax return preparation.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of cloud-based accounting systems, such as Quickbooks Online (QBO) and Microsoft Office.
- Open Paid Time Off
- Ability to work remotely
- 401(k) eligibility after one year
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with HSA account
- Paperless environment
- Open, comfortable workspaces