M&S Audit Senior Associate
Mowery & Schoenfeld
Mowery & Schoenfeld, LLC is adding an Audit Senior to our growing team. In this role, you will work side-by-side with assurance managers and firm leadership to serve clients and build the business, having a direct impact on the firm’s success. Additionally, you will be a critical member of our engagement teams, utilizing your expertise to organize and manage client engagements and projects, including the completion of engagement tasks and project components.
Our ideal candidate is a certified public accountant (CPA), or is CPA eligible, with at least 2 years of experience in public accounting. In addition, the role requires:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required, Masters or advanced degree desired
- CPA eligibility required, CPA desired
- Two (2)+ years of experience providing audit and assurance services
- Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Highly developed software and Microsoft Suite skills
Mowery & Schoenfeld is a full-service accounting firm providing tax, accounting, assurance, transaction advisory, wealth management and business advisory services. We are a top 10 Illinois firm located in the greater Chicago area. We are as committed to our staff as we our clients. We take culture seriously – recognized by Crain’s Chicago Business as a Best Place to Work, Accounting Today as a Best Firm to Work For and Best Firms for Women, named to Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list, and honored by the Illinois CPA Society as the 2021 recipient of the Time and Talent Public Service Volunteerism Award. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including unlimited paid time off, because we understand our professionals can manage work best when given the freedom to balance and enjoy life outside the office. More details on our benefits are available here.
If you believe that your experience and work expectations align with our commitment to our employees, we want to hear from you.
Mowery & Schoenfeld is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.