M&S Audit Manager
Mowery & Schoenfeld
Mowery & Schoenfeld, LLC is adding an Audit Manager to our growing team. In this role, you will work side-by-side with firm leadership to serve clients and build the business, having a direct impact on the firm’s success. Additionally, you will be a mentor and coach to a group of talented staff, utilizing your expertise to help develop their technical and professional skills.
Our ideal candidate is a certified public accountant (CPA) with at least 5 years of job managing experience in public accounting. In addition, the role requires:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required, Masters or advanced degree desired
- CPA required
- Five (5)+ years of experience providing financial statement auditing services
- Two (2)+ years of supervisory experience, mentoring and counseling associates
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Highly developed software and Microsoft Suite skills
Mowery & Schoenfeld is a full-service accounting firm providing tax, accounting, assurance, transaction advisory, wealth management and business advisory services. We are a top 10 Illinois firm located in the greater Chicago area. We are as committed to our staff as we our clients. We take culture seriously – recognized by Crain’s Chicago Business as a Best Place to Work, Accounting Today as a Best Firm to Work For and Best Firms for Women, named to Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list, and honored by the Illinois CPA Society as the 2021 recipient of the Time and Talent Public Service Volunteerism Award. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including unlimited paid time off, because we understand our professionals can manage work best when given the freedom to balance and enjoy life outside the office. More details on our benefits are available here.
If you believe that your experience and work expectations align with our commitment to our employees, we want to hear from you.
Mowery & Schoenfeld is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.