Do you want to grow? So do we - let's grow together!
We are seeking qualified applicants for the positions of Dual Experience Intern and Tax Intern. Please indicate which position you are applying for in your application. Positions are open for Summer 2020 and after at this time.
Interns occupy entry level and senior level positions within the firm and will work closely with seniors, managers, and partners on client engagements.
Professional responsibilities may include:
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting audit options
- Design and perform tests of internal control
- Analyze financial statements
- Research accounting and tax realted issues utilizing electronic databases
- Apply concepts of risk assessment
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Prepare corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns
Personal responsibilities may include:
- Develop excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attend professional development and training sessions
- Take proactive career steps through mentoring program
- Participate in recruiting efforts as needed
- Represent the Firm in a manner consistent with our values