Giving You Freedom to Pursue Your Mission
Not-for-Profit Accounting Services
A financial partner who knows the changing rules and guidelines affecting the not-for-profit industry can handle your accounting needs while you concentrate on your mission. Mowery & Schoenfeld puts our experience to work for you, helping with all your tax, financial, advisory and accounting needs.
Expert Auditors for your Organization
At Mowery & Schoenfeld, we know that not-for-profit organizations are about more than making money. That’s why we’re here — not only to help your organization stay on top of its financial needs but also to help it pursue its greater mission.
Through our breadth of experience working with numerous clients in this sector, we’re able to offer valuable insight into changing rules and the latest in industry trends. We’re aware of all the specialized tax laws, accounting practices and regulations that affect not-for-profit organizations. What’s more, we’re personally involved in the industry, as our leadership takes part in a variety of community organizations.
Accounting Solutions for the Not-for-Profit Sector
Our clients represent a variety of small, mid-size and large not-for-profits, including local and national organizations, public and private associations and foundations, faith-based organizations, social service agencies and more. We understand the challenges you face — declining contributions, keeping up with changing compliance requirements, government regulations and accountancy standards. Looking at your big picture helps us to develop optimal solutions that align with your overall goals.
As you move toward greater goals and projects, you need a financial partner that is aware of all the tax and accounting factors that affect you. Mowery & Schoenfeld can be that partner, providing the services you need:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Auditing, review, compilation and assurance services
- Internal control assessment and advisory services
- Tax return preparation, planning, projections and advisory services
- Financial statement preparation
- Advisory services, including management, forecasting and business strategy, finance, risk mitigation, employee benefit programs, technology
- Introducing management to the banking, legal and financial communities
- Assisting with the requirements for organizations operating under grants and contracts
- Transaction structuring and planning
- Due diligence
- Payroll and sales tax